As usual, we've been busy this month improving and adding features to Baseline. Most notably, you can now download logos in different formats straight from the brand guide. We've also made big performance improvements, both by reducing the initial loading time as well as making navigating around the app snappier, especially on the template pages.
I want to personally thank the 790 new users who have joined in September, it's heartwarming to see the passion you all have for Baseline and I look forward to growing with your help.
If you love Baseline and want to help it grow, then become our affiliate and make a 30% recurring commission by doing so.
In other news, here is a list of all the changes this month: #
- Download logos in PDF, EPS, PNG instead of just SVG from brand guides
- Search templates
- Search your own designs
- Bug when pasting text into tone of voice would show formatting code
- A bug causing PDF exports to not be editable
- Removed anchor link from embedded brand guides
- Performance improvements for template pages
- Performance improvements for your design pages
- PDF Export has improved, Type scale should now fit on one page along with various little improvements. It's still in Beta so please let us know about issues you encounter.
- Decreased request size so the app should load faster in general
- Team signups (users who sign up using the invite link) do not get normal signup emails anymore
- Added title and design category to team templates
What we are working on #
- Performance improvements for Elements
- Search for elements
- Logo variations
- Translations: Our customer base is spread around the globe to say the least, so we are working on translations
Got an idea for Baseline? #
Join our community and add it to our wishlist
That's all for this month. See you again next month.
Have you tried Baseline?
Create branded designs with a single click using our incredibly simple graphic design tool and make a recognizable brand.Try it out!