We've been hard at work as always improving Baseline. Our focus this month was mostly organizing things to make further improvements easier.
We've also hired someone to write more help docs, so expect more content there soon!
In other news, here is a list of all the changes this month:
- Search elements - You can now search for any element, wither within a category or across all categories.
- False positive error message when deleting brands
- Error when parsing a lot of colors, causing none of them to show on the brand color page
- Bug causing gradients to appear white when editing them before adding to a brand
- Blank brand color page when an invalid color was present
- Performance is now much better when viewing elements
What we are working on
- Logo variations
- Ability for team members to create a new team brand
- Translations: Our customer base is spread around the globe to say the least, so we are working on translations
Got an idea for Baseline?
Join our community and add it to our wishlist
That's all for this month. See you again next month.